Together, we can fight for justice & accountability
Please note the Australian Centre for International Justice is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient, and all donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
We are currently accepting donations through Raisley which uses Stripe. If you prefer to send us a cheque please make it out to Australian Centre for International Justice and mail to: ACIJ, PO Box 480, Roseville NSW 2069.
Prefer to donate by bank transfer?
You are welcome to contact us at: email@example.com.
Your donation will help us work with survivor communities and partners around the world to:
- collect, secure & analyse the evidence
- build cases for legal action
- develop legal strategies for accountability
- draft criminal indictments
- engage with investigative & prosecution authorities
- Bringing perpetrators of atrocity crimes to justice.
To make a gift by bank transfer:
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: Australian Centre for International Justice Ltd
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 165 955 014
To make a gift by cheque:
Please make cheque payable to Australian Centre for International Justice Ltd and send to:
Australian Centre for International Justice Ltd
PO Box 480, Roseville, NSW 2069